"What's in Wyoming?" That was the question I was asked when I told a friend Keith and I were going away for a few days. My answer, "Nothing and Everything!" It is the most beautiful place I've every been. I told Keith a dozen times that I could not possibly take in any more beauty and then would get teary eyed at something else that would take my breath away.
When we were leaving to fly home Tuesday, I was telling God that I could not believe that He made such beautiful things for us to look at and delight in. So amazing. I immediately heard (in my Spirit) God say, "ask me what I find beautiful and delightful." I knew immediately what He was wanting to teach me...
"For the Lord take pleasure in his people."
{Psalm 149:4}
"The Lord take pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love."
{Psalm 147:11}
"...for the Lord delights in you"
{Isaiah 62:4}
"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you."
{Song of Solomon 4:7}
"His love broke open the way and he brought me into a beautiful broad place.
He rescued me—because his delight is in me!"
{Psalm 18:19}
"For thus says the LORD of hosts, "After glory He has sent me against the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you, touches the apple of His eye."
{Zechariah 2:8}
"The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous..."
{Psalm 34:15}
"For we are God's handiwork..."
{Ephesians 2:10}
And if that's not enough, God says "how beautiful on the mountains are the sandaled feet of this one bringing such good news. You are truly royalty! The way you walk so gracefully in my ways displays such dignity. You are truly the poetry of God—his very handiwork." Notice that God didn't say the mountain was beautiful, but YOU are beautiful. I look and see the mountain and am in awe and yet God, He sees ME, He sees YOU, and He is so delighted!
I pray that you are overwhelmed with God's immense love for you today!

