"So, how is the adoption coming? Where are you guys at?"
I am so sorry for the lack up updates on the adoption.
We've been working on adoption stuff nearly every day for the past couple of months.
Getting things filled out, requested, copied, notarized, mailed.
The people at Fed Ex and I have gotten to be pretty good friends.
::
We are officially Gladney approved!
I just received an email from our agency letting us know that they are sending us our approval packet and certificate.
::
We are still waiting on our CIS approval letter, which is the LAST document we need to have a completed dossier.
Please pray that we get that in a timely manner. We have had major issues with immigration here in Orlando. They have relocated their offices and now have another new person in that position. We are praying that our paperwork doesn't get pushed aside while the mess that was left behind gets cleaned up.
That's where we are.
That's what we've been doing.
We are so excited!