Friday, August 12, 2011

MIDDLE SCHOOL

Today is Alex's first day of school.
First day of 6th Grade.

I thought I would be a little stressed when he reached Middle School.
But I'm not at all.

I'm so excited for him.
He is so ready to move on to this next phase of life.

He is a leader.
He makes good choices.
He puts a lot of thought into who he surrounds himself with.
He has a big heart and cares about others.
He really is ready.

Alex- You are such an amazing kid! You were created with a purpose and you were made to change your world. I love you so much and I'm so proud of you. Your mission this year hasn't changed... {Love God, Love Others, Go Tell}. I have know doubt that you can do it!


2 comments :

  1. Makes me feel old :( Alex, I hope your first day of 6th grade was awesome! We are so proud of you. You are a wonderful role model for Liem and Lyla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he is ready for middle school. Hope you had a great first day Alex. We love you!

    ReplyDelete