Friday, August 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!

Alex turned 12 this week.
We spent the evening tonight celebrating his birthday with lots of family and a few friends.

Alex LOVES baseball cards.
He is a big collector.
So, this year, he wanted a Baseball Themed Party.

We couldn't find any invitations that we loved, so we made our own.
We took unopened boxes of Cracker Jacks, attached his party info to the back, stuck on address labels and mailed them.



Here are a couple of pictures from the party...




3 comments :

  1. You are so creative. I need you to create stuff for me. I don't know what, but I know I need you. Love all the party stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!!
    You are so creative, love it...

    Love,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete