Sunday, May 8, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY

I am so blessed to have these two little guys in my life.
So blessed to be called their Mom.
Alex surprised me this morning with this...

Yes it's a bottle of Coca-Cola.
But not just any Coke.
It's 'Hecho en Mexico'.

And 'Made in Mexico' means that it is made with real sugar.
Which means it's not made with high fructose corn syrup like regular Coke.
And that's only a big deal if you have crazy food allergies like I do.

This year, we gave our Mom's this...
Keith and I were both blessed with amazing Mom's, so in their honor, we gave to help provide clean water to a village in Ethiopia, which will free women from the responsibility to search and fetch water and make it possible for them to lead productive lives of hope and dignity.

This is the second Mother's Day Miles has been home.
And the second year we get to celebrate Fikirte, Miles' birth mother.

I am so thankful for her.
So blessed by her sacrifice.
And I proudly share the title of Mother with her.

Happy Mother's Day, Fikirte!

1 comment :

  1. Great picture of the boys. I think their very blessed to have you as their mother. Diane

    ReplyDelete