Wednesday, October 13, 2010

IN 8 DAYS

Miles was on this earth 248 days before we got to hold him in our arms.
Before we were able to hug him, kiss him, rock him, feed him.

I would love to have Miles' first 248 days.
But since that's not possible, the next best thing happens in just 8 days.

In 8 days, Miles will have been with us for 249 days.
In 8 days, Miles will have been with us longer that he's been without us.
In 8 days, Miles will have been part of our family longer than he was an orphan.

Let the countdown begin!

4 comments :

  1. Love this! What a wonderful thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gave me tears :) LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love you. Very, very sweet post!!! Thanks for giving me a reason to smile today! Praying each and every day with Sweet Miles is especially blessed! Love to Alex, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, I will say it again....you really should write a book. love you.

    ReplyDelete