Thursday, December 3, 2009

WE HAVE A DATE

We received our court date today!

December 28th.

It's so weird to think that in just 25 days, {baby boy Harmon} could legally be ours.

This whole process has been amazing.
You experience every emotion humanly possible at some point on the journey.
(Sometimes, all in one day.)

And now, to think we are on the home stretch.
That the path we have been on for over a year is coming to an end.
The end of one journey which leads to the beginning of another.

I never thought this day would actually come.
I can't wait for you to meet him.

14 comments :

  1. Ohhh yeah!!!! So happy for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO thrilled for yall!! what a long awaited answer to prayer... I can't wait to meet him!! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! You guys deserve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I am so very happy for you. This is the hardest part. But every day you are closer to holding him in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am so happy for you all, you are great people! You will give him a great home, and a great Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! That baby boy will be home before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! God is good..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phyllis Rogers (Albany, GA)December 4, 2009 at 10:04 AM

    Keith, Jackie, and Alex, I am so excited for you!!! God is awesome!!! Baby Harmon is blessed beyond measure! You are missed at Sherwood. I can't believe Alex is 10! I pray all goes well and according to God's timing. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been checking your blog all the time looking for a court date! Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS ON YOUR COURT DATE!!! KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYERS....
    GOD BLESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news! Keep hangin' on to this roller coaster of emotions called ADOPTION!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't tell you how excited I am to hear this news! I can't wait to meet your beautiful boy!! I'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete