Wednesday, December 2, 2009

VOTE 4 ME

I received an email today from someone at Pregnancy Corner.
I thought it was a little strange at first, because, well, I'm not pregnant.

She told me that they've been running a contest the past month for mom2be bloggers.

Somehow, they came across my blog and nominated me for the adoptive mom2be category. And somehow I made it to the top 3.

Not too bad for a contest I didn't even know I was in about a blog I didn't think anyone even read. Ha!

So, if you have a second, please click on the button below and vote for me.

mom2be blog awards by Pregnancy Corner.com

The final winner in each category will receive a $50 babyGap gift card.
If I win, I'll use it to purchase clothes to take to Ethiopia for the babies still waiting their forever families.


3 comments :

  1. I just cast my vote.
    You do know you're leading this by a landslide, right? Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We totally voted a couple of times each over here.

    ReplyDelete