Thursday, December 17, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...

Remember this post about the contest I didn't know I was in about this here blog that I didn't know anyone read?

Well, the contest is over.

I received an email yesterday letting me know that I won.
I won!

They also sent me this cute little tag...

Adoptive mom2be winner award

So thank you!
Thank you to all of you that went over to Pregnancy Corner and voted for me.
Thank you so much!
I really appreciate it.

This was a fun, much needed distraction while we continue to wait.

I can't wait to take the $50 gift card I won from babyGap and pick out clothes to take to Ethiopia for the children.

3 comments :

  1. Yay! Congratulations! If you are going to Branson soon, they have an outlet. Have fun choosing clothes for those sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I voted! You deserve it.
    Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jackie on winning the contest. We can't wait to see your little bundle of joy that soooo many have prayed for.
    Aileen

    ReplyDelete