Sunday, October 4, 2009

WAIT (v.)

This totally describes me right now...

WAIT (v.) to look forward to eagerly

Tomorrow will be week 35 on the waitlist and Friday begins our 8th month.
(So much for not counting, huh!)

The closer we get, I have found that it kind of consumes me.
It's all I think about.

So I decided that while we wait, I'll shop!
I've been shopping for the baby and the nursery A LOT lately.

Here are two of my favorite purchases from this past week...
New bedding.

Chuck Taylors.

It is so much fun buying for a little one.
So much fun!
Definitely helps with the waiting.

9 comments :

  1. Retail therapy is the best! Hope you hear something soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before you know it, you will be standing over that crib in the middle of the night! And you will be so happy, tired but happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the nursery!

    So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute stuff! Love it! How is Arkansas treating you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get the call, soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new bedding! I can't believe how little those shoes are. I want to go baby shopping, but for you not me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. John and I LOVE baby Harmon's sweet set-up for his crib!! Absolutely cool. I am pretty sure my jaw dropped when I saw it. Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so close! In the meantime, I'll be checking back to see more great purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. L-O-V-E it! A trip to NWA WILL happen when #4 arrives! NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

    ReplyDelete