Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GONNA MISS THIS FACE

Alex and I are headed to Arkansas for a few days to visit family.  Our summers are always so crazy and with the adoption, we weren't sure when we will have a chance to get home to visit.

We looked around and found airline tickets for $29 each way!   Our puppy is small enough to fly, but the airline wants $100 each way for him.  We have never flown with Tucker before and I just didn't know how he would do stuffed under a seat for two hours.  And, the fact that his ticket is three times more than ours, well, it just didn't make sense to take him.

So, we left him.
And I miss him.

Jennifer, thank you so much for taking care of our puppy while we are away!

3 comments :

  1. Awww, Tucker!
    He has finally started to warm up!! So, hopefully when I go back tomorrow he'll keep with the same attitude.

    He's so funny when he gets really excited. I've never seen him like that because he usually just barks at me :o) I'll make sure to give him some extra snuggle while you're away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know where you found the $29 flight, seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill- We flew Allegiant Air, which flies out of Orlando/Sanford. It's a direct flight from there to Springfield, MO (which is about an hour and a half from my parents). They have several different routes all for pretty cheap.

    ReplyDelete