Thursday, March 5, 2009

A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

My sister-in-law came down to visit for a couple of days to celebrate her birthday.

Did you know that Disney World is offering a free day at a park on your birthday?
A FREE DAY.
It is a pretty big deal if you think about it.  I mean, they're not known for just giving things away, they don't even have a 1-800 number.

When Kim found out, she signed up and made plans to come down so she could spend her birthday at one of her most favorite places.  She was telling me that her kids couldn't believe that she would go to Disney without them.  Her response, "It's not your birthday."  Ha!

So, we spent all day yesterday at Magic Kingdom.  When we got there, they gave her a button to wear that said 'Happy Birthday Kimberly!'  She proudly wore it all day, along with her sequins Minnie ears.  We had so much fun.  The crowds were low, the weather was beautiful, it was a great day.

I know you heard it several hundred times yesterday, but...

Happy Birthday Kimberly!  

IMG_0075
:: a birthday kiss from Mickey Mouse ::

DSCN1167
:: Alex and Kim in their silly hats ::
 

1 comment :

  1. I love the picture of me and Alex! That is too funny. I had a great time. Thanks again for making it a special day.

    ReplyDelete