Monday, August 11, 2008

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR SARCASM IN A CUP OR CONE?

Main Street Bakery - Disney World

Mom:  Hey Alex, you should taste my ice cream...you will like it.

Alex:  What kind is it?

Mom:  Dulce de leche.  Here, taste a little bit.

Alex:  No, I'm good.

Mom:  Just taste it, it's basically vanilla ice cream with caramel swirl.

Alex:  Mmm, that is good!

Mom:  See, I knew you would like it.  Now, when you see Dulce de leche, you will know it's caramel.

Alex:  Mom, taste my vanilla ice cream.

Mom:  Mmm, very good.

Alex:  Now when you see vanilla, you will know it's ...vanilla


He was totally making fun of me!  

1 comment :

  1. It sounds like Alex is his Daddy's boy!

    I found you guys from your comment on Kristen's blog. It was good to find you - we think about you guys often. I will come back and visit soon!

    Melissa Swain

    ReplyDelete